THE OUTFIT DETAILS
Scroll down for pros + cons review of tee and leggings!
TEE PROS AND CONS
- Super, super soft and comfy
- Great length, even for people with long torso (like me!)
- Can be worn tucked into jeans, worn untucked, or tied (as pictured)
- Comes in 17+ colors
- Affordable price point
- Neckline looks nice over a bralette
- Fabric drapes in a flattering way
- White color is slightly see-through
Fits TTS, I’m pictured wearing a size small. I honestly don’t think it’s possible to find a softer shirt. This tee was so comfy and affordable, I’ll definitely be ordering in more colors!
LEGGINGS PROS AND CONS:
- These leggings are BUTTERY soft, they are made with a light fleece-like fabric
- Cute black and white floral pattern
- The color scheme makes them easy to pair with other colors
- Super affordable price point
- Good length, not too short (I’m 5’7)
- No transparency issues
- Waistband sits above belly button on narrow part of waist
- Available in 37 other colors and patterns!
- The legs had a loose fit around my ankles
- I wish they had different sizing options, rather than one size fits all. These felt a bit too big for me and I would have liked to size down.
- They don’t have the tighter/spandex-y feel of workout leggings so they are not very supportive or shaping.
I am so surprised with how buttery soft these feel. I love the unique black and white floral print, they’ll fit right into my existing wardrobe. While I wish there were other sizing options rather than just one size fits all, the price is outstanding and overall I am very pleased!