THE OUTFIT DETAILS:
Scroll down for pros + cons review of the denim jacket!
DENIM JACKET PROS AND CONS
- First and foremost, I’m excited to have found a denim jacket that isn’t way too short on me! Since I have a longer torso it is tricky to find the right length denim jacket. This one hits me mid-hip!
- It has just the right amount of distress and fading. Just enough to be casual and cool without looking grungy.
- It is is well-made with a medium weight denim. It’s not too heavy and hot.
- The denim is not too stiff since it is made of mostly cotton. It has a good amount of softness and movement which makes it very comfortable to wear.
- The jacket is available in two colors – Mid Blue and Dark Blue.
- The cut is slightly fitted. You can tell that it is a women’s cut, rather than more of a boxy unisex cut.
- I don’t love the leaf pattern on the buttons. While they aren’t super noticeable, I would have preferred different buttons.
I am happy to have found a denim jacket that fits my longer arms and torso! It’s so versatile and an easy way to style a casual outfit.
I’m 5’7 and wearing a size small. This jacket fits true to size.