THE OUTFIT DETAILS:
Scroll down for pros + cons review of the pink skirt!
SKIRT PROS AND CONS
- The A-line skater style is fun, feminine and flirty.
- The price is super affordable at only $14!
- How can you resist the scallop hem detail? It’s adorable!
- The material has a nice “swing” to it, it’s not stiff or clingy.
- The length hits mid-thigh for a youthful and fun look.
- Looks great with a tucked-in tank or tee. It would be cute with a crop top too!
- The elastic waistband is forgiving and comfortable.
- The fabric is a bit gauzy, giving it more of a “fast fashion” feel.
- The pink color is super cute but it is ever so slightly sheer in direct sunlight. I do not believe this would be an issue with the other available colors though because they are darker. My second color choice is the olive green, but it’s also available in burgundy , navy, royal blue, and black!
You can’t beat the price of this skirt with a $14 price tag! The scallop hem detail is super cute. The style of the skirt is forgiving and would look great on most body types. While the material isn’t the softest, it has a fun, flirty, and feminine look.
The skirt runs a bit small so you can feel comfortable sizing up. I am wearing a size small in the photos but I could have ordered a medium. I’m 5’7 and usually wear a size small in skirts.