Scroll down to see my full pros+cons review of the jeggings!
JEGGINGS PROS AND CONS
- Available in different length options (short, regular, and long)! I ordered the long length and they fit my legs perfectly, right below my ankle.
- The price is spot on, only 20 bucks!
- They’re figure flattering and curve hugging, while still being slimming.
- Different color options available like Dark Indigo and Grey – I chose the Black.
- Mid-rise with sturdy “tummy control” waistband sits flat and stays in place throughout the day. Hits right below my belly button.
- Made with a thicker fabric that has just the right amount of stretch and compression. The goldilocks between a stretchy pair of stretchy leggings and constricting jeans.
- No zippers or buttons = comfier than jeans.
- Made with real belt loops and flattering back pocket placement. This helps make them look dressier than a typical pair of leggings.
- They have a versatile style that can easily be dressed up or dressed down.
- I wish the front pockets were real pockets (the back ones are real which is good!)
- When I stand a certain way there’s a little bit of fabric bunching in the front.
I was impressed with how figure flattering these jeggings were! They hug your curves but are still slimming. Their versatility makes them easy to style. I think they’re the best pair of jeggings I’ve worn, especially since they come in the longer length!
These jeggings run true to size. I’m wearing them in size Small Long. If you are in-between sizes I’d say size up. I usually wear a size US 4 in jeans and I am 5’7″.