MAXI DRESS PROS AND CONS
- The fabric was exactly what I was looking for: stretchy, soft, and thick. It hangs perfectly!
- Hooray for a maxi that is the perfect length! It hit right at my lower ankle so you could see a peek of my sandals (I’m 5’7″ for reference).
- It comes in 4 colors, Grey, Black, Red, and Blue.
- This dress will get you compliments! It’s fitted, slim cut is super flattering.
- The price is right!! It seems the prices vary slightly by color but they range from $35-$38.
- It met my expectations exactly. The Amazon product page photos were spot-on. It accurately showed what the dress was going to look like and how it was going to fit.
- The fabric is thick so the white parts of the dress are not see-though. I would still recommend wearing lighter color underwear.
- Two of the colors were sold out in my size when I purchased. While I really like the Grey the sold-out Blue was my first chose (I think it suits my skin tone a bit better). I’m actually thinking of purchasing the Blue in a size up, that’s how much I like the dress!
The fabric on this maxi dress makes it totally worth it for me. It’s a high quality, heavier stretch fabric that has a casual and cool feel. It hangs perfectly and is figure-flattering. I’m excited to wear it this Spring (paired with a denim jacket!) and on the warmer days of summer!
I’m wearing a size XS in the photos, which worked for me because the fabric was stretchy. I usually wear a size US 4 in jeans and I am 5’7″.